Our mission is to commit to superior product development, constantly pursue innovation, and provide you the best shopping experience.
When you wanna know if there is any extra ear wax or inflammation inside of your ear, but no one beside you.
This innovation USB otoscope on hand would be the best way for you.
This ear camera is the best choice for your ear inspection; it works effortlessly on your phone or PC.
Please Kindly Notice:
This USB otoscope DO NOT support iPhone or iPad!
- The focal length is fixed at 2-3cm (1 inch), so please adjust the distance between the camera lens and your ear to get focused if you cannot see the image clearly.
- Ear canal is not perfectly straight, please gently pull the top of your ear up and back to help viewing your eardrum easily.
- Please adjust the brightness of the LED lights to prevent glare.
- Please keep the camera clean to avoid blurry image. Blurred images after a period of use are caused by the earwax on the camera lens. (In general, earwax is oily and can cause glare, unclear image) If the earwax does not carefully wiped out, this will make it stick to the lens more firmly.
- Please clean the lens carefully with alcohol pads before and after use.
NOT support iPhone/iPad!
NOT support iPhone/iPad!
0.17 inch ear camera lens
|After a long time research, we developed this 4.3mm (0.17 inch) otoscope, compared with other 5.5 mm, it is more in line with human ear structure and easy to see eardrum clearly|
Safer and cleaner
|Please disinfect with alcohol before and after use.||Before checking the inside of your ear, please add the speculum on the tip of the camera, avoid cross contamination.|
Allow easy & safe entry to the ear
|Add the earpick on the tip of the camera lens, you can visually remove extra earwax.|
- Please pay attention to replace, clean and sterilization the specula to avoid cross-infection!
- DO NOT let children operate independently!
Software function (NOT support iPhone&iPad!!!)
|For Android 4.5+:||Please confirm your Android Device support OTG and UVC. How to Check OTG? You can install a free app “USB OTG Checker”which provides a simple method to check. You can download free APP [USB Camera] or [Elementary USB Camera] from Google Play Store.||Some Android devices,if there is nothing in the preview area, please go into Android Settings | Permissions | Storage Permissions | and enable this camera.|
|For Windows 7/8/10: Please download [Endoscope camera] or [Amcap] from google or follow the link in the user manual.||For Win10 system you can also run with the [Windows Camera]: Search your computer for”Camera” and open it.|
MacBook(NOT support iPhone & iPad !!!)
|For MacBook OSX 10.6+: Please run the Mac’s own software:[Photo Booth] or [QuickTime Player].||Windows PC and MacBook, You just need to switch the Camera app to use your otoscope Camera . Look for the change camera button at the top-left or top-right of the screen. If it doesn’t appear, you can also try right-clicking in the app and looking for Change Camera.||(NOT support iPhone & iPad !!!)|